Monday, July 1, 2013

Senioritis

Last week was basically the first day of Impact. I didn’t want to come back... I would have liked
to stay in Guatemala a little bit longer. I came back to see all of my friends and mentors. It’s also my last year in the summer program. I want to make the best of it and enjoy it. I can’t
wait to find out what we will be doing and the overnight trip this summer. The only thing I’m not going to enjoy is writing the research paper. I’m already used to it, but its summer. In the summer, what we did last week was we went to the Everglades. We learned things new, and had a nature walk after lunch. I didn’t enjoy it, but I’m used to walks. Especially the ones that are unexpected. The blog we are doing in the summer is about the deep sea in the ocean. We are going to try to make it interesting!
 -Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment