Friday, June 28, 2013

TGIF

T.G.I.F.! (Thank goodness it’s Friday) since its summer on a Friday most teens are sleeping in. Since I’m not like most teens that does not have nothing to  do. I had to force myself to wake up at 6 something in the morning, to go to my upward bound program. It’s not that I don’t love the program, I just  don’t enjoy waking up really early in the morning. Moving on with my story, I went to catch the bus at Edison middle school. Then I headed to my second home: the Miami Science Museum. Once I got there I met up with the other abnormal participants of the program and off we went to the Everglades. The bus ride was ridiculously long but since I was socializing with my friends it did not bother me that much. We got to the Everglades an hour later. We went on a walk to appreciate nature, talk about the ecosystem and the creatures in it. I saw a few turtles and an alligator that reminded me of my friend Rex. The rough skin and everything I thought that was her twin. After we ate lunch (the best part of the trip) then we headed back to the museum. The trip was fun, but the last thing on my mind after the field trip was T.G.I.F. now I could go home and get ready for the weekend. -Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment