Friday, June 28, 2013

The Betrayal

It was a cloudy day on Friday and we were boarding the bus to head to the everglades. We were sharing the bus with the disgusting juniors and it was as hot as the Sahara dessert. We were sweating like if there was no tomorrow and we kept begging the bus driver to start heading to the everglades. We finally took off at nine forty three with sixteen seconds and thirty seven mini seconds. It has already been a long day and most of us are ready to head home already but there’s just one problem…. Were barely half way there. So I’m on the back seat of the bus and the air is flowing through my rock star hair. I’m jamming to some young money and the time has finally come, we have arrived. We get off and the first thing I see is a grown lady about the size of Rick Ross wearing a sports bra. The time has come to make jokes. Tori’s baby momma maybe? I still didn’t understand how a person can go out like that knowing there are blood thirst mosquitos everywhere. Ok let’s cut to the chase now and let’s talk about the best part in the trip…… the trip back home! Felix completely betrayed the freshman and seniors. He clearly stated that if we start a water fight that we would be in big trouble. But what do you think happens when we board the bus? We have our windows open and I see Felix coming by my peripheral vision with a whole water bottle and he launches all the water inside our bus. I got completely soaked. Traitor!!!! They were then convincing me to moon the other bus but what was the downside? If I moon them I might blind there bus driver and blam! They crash. So I couldn’t… and that was the end of a crazy but amazing day at impact . -Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment