Friday, June 28, 2013

IMPACT Field trip: Everglades National Park


Today we are going to Everglades National Park. I think it’s going to be
interesting. I’m not completely sure though.
(After Trip) Well it was fun I guess. I met some new people while walking the
different paths. I also saw a turtle and a poisonous spider that looked like twigs.
The spider sighting was funny though because once the mentors realized it was
there, people started freaking out like crazy. It was a pretty funny sight actually.
In the end, even though it was extremely hot, I think we all had and extent
of fun. The overall most exciting part of everyone’s day was probably the water
fight on the way back. We thought it wasn’t going to happen at first because Felix
came on the bus all serious saying “There will be NO water fight”. The thing is that
as soon as we were on the road, their bus (Felix’s) attacked us first. Then, it was
ON!! Next thing I know, there’s water going back and forth and the bus is all wet.
Yep, that was definitely the most exciting part of our trip. -Aminah


No comments:

Post a Comment