Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Its Only The Beginning

So last week was the first week of my last offical summer. I'm finally a senior! Last week went just as I expected. Since it's my fourht summer nothing is really new to me. So far though the only thing I don't like is my summer project. Part of the project is creating this blog that I am writing now, making a website and writing a 5-6 page paper. I understand the mentors are making us write this paper to help us prepare for college but really? Who wants to write a paper during their last high school summer? I don't ! It's alright though; I'm going to pull through. I'll keep you all updated.

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                   -Mystic

No comments:

Post a Comment